General Practice for Sale in Central Texas

There are many ways to sell and transition your practice,
and NDP can help guide you through the process.

General Practice for Sale in Central Texas

Practice Details:

  • Status: For Sale
  • Specialty: General
  • Is equipment and office digital and/or computerized/Paperless: Yes; Yes
  • FFS: 100%
  • State: Texas
  • Average New Patients/Month: 60
  • Office hours/Days: 5 days per week
  • Annual Collections: $1M
  • Average Overhead: 67

Surrounded by rolling hills, rivers, and lakes, the area offers adventure for outdoor enthusiasts, less than two-hours away from the hustle and bustle of the DFW Metroplex! This multi-location general practice is 100% fee-for-service and has 3,857 active patients. The primary location underwent a minor renovation earlier this year.  Both offices are computerized and utilize EagleSoft practice management software. The practice is equipped with a cone beam, DIAGNOdent, an intraoral camera, water laser, soft tissue laser, and Cerec & iTero digital scanners. The seller works 4 days a week, sees 6-8 patients per day, and the practice averages 722 new patients per year. The practice has a good overhead and production averages ~$1.1M annually with collections of around $1M. Marketing and social media account for 40% of new patients and the remaining 60% comes from internal patient referrals. Staff include an office manager, two front desk, one assistant and an associate who works 1 day each week.

This is a great opportunity to take over an established practice in a booming area with major job growth! For more information, please reach out today!

Share this Practice

Contact Us

  • Max. file size: 50 MB.